Coupling Massage Therapy with Chiropractic
Our Tacoma Chiropractor office is different -we have our own in-house massage therapist. This is because we believe that, for many patients, complete recuperation from back pain and/or injury requires relaxation of muscular tension in conjunction with chiropractic spinal adjustments. Massage therapy serves to relax muscle tension, increase blood circulation, reduce stress, quicken healing, reduce pain, and help you breath easier and be more relaxed. The benefits of coupling Massage Therapy with Chiropractic have been shown to be many, including:
- Relaxed muscle tension, making chiropractic adjustments easier for the Doctor (and for you!)
- Chiropractic adjustments “hold” longer, as they are not being unduly pulled back out of place by tensed muscles
- Faster recovery from injury and pain
- Increased blood and oxygen circulation in troubled muscular-skeletal region of pain
- Reduction of Stress associated with muscle tension
- Activation the immune system and flushing out of the lymph nodes
- Improved posture and reduction of pain
All in all, combining massage therapy with your chiropractic care offers a drug-free, natural approach to healing and wellness.
Requesting Massage Therapy Alone
Our Massage Therapist is also available for anybody who would like Massage Therapy treatment, even if they are not currently receiving chiropractic care. Please call our office to schedule an appointment: 253.531.1000.